Colloidal Silver Generator
A PP3 Alkaline Battery is already installed.
- Do not get black box wet
- Fill a tumbler or glass with tap water if good quality,
or spring, rain or distilled water. Use approx. 9 fluid ozs
- 220 mls.
- If the water seems cold, heat up in a microwave or glass
saucepan until slightly warm.
- Put the silver rods into water (with tap water the light
glows brightly with distilled water it barely glows). There
is no on or off switch.
- Tap water charged for 5 minutes should look milky white
when stirred with plastic spoon. Heated distilled water takes
about 30 minutes charging, and you do not see much change
to the colour.
- To remove dark silver oxide from silver rods after use,
simply gently polish with a nylon kitchen pan scourer and
- To replace battery, put a sharp knife into the slot at the
top of the black box and open it up gently, level off the
battery clip and replace with a good quality Alkaline PP3
Battery (Eveready energiser, Duracell, etc.). Make sure that
when the new battery is inserted into the case that the clip-end
faces the ligh end! Each new battery should make hundreds
of 8 fluid ozs approx. 220 mls of 3 to 5 minute colloid.